Perk up your shopping trip! Become a Privilege Club Member!
The Prizm Outlets Privileges Club* gives you access to exclusive perks and exciting incentives, just for doing what you love best: shopping. Every time you shop, simply present your receipts and your Privileges Club card at our Customer Service Center in the Food court to enjoy special benefits, based on how much you spend! Register now and you’ll also get:
- FREE tote
- 100 points in your Privilege Club account
- Savings Card (up to $800 in savings)
- Insider access to sales, promotions & events
- Register now to start enjoying your elite privileges at Prizm Outlets!\
- Members earn 1 point for every $1 spent in one of the designer or specialty outlets and food vendors at Prizm Outlets. Tax will be excluded.
- Members receive 100 points in their Privileges Club account upon enrollment.
- Members can redeem their points instantly by visiting Customer Service with their Privileges Club card and receipts from the stores.
- Each reward has a point value and members select the reward they would like based on the points they have earned.
- Privileges Club Members who provide email addresses will receive special invitations and information. All personal information is kept strictly confidential.
- Must be 18 years or older to join.
- There is no cost to join the Privileges Club.
- Upon enrollment, all members will receive 100 points in their Privileges Club account.
- The Privileges Club Card is not a credit card, and cannot be used to make purchases.
- Privileges Club is intended for personal use only. Points cannot be accumulated for business entities or be used for business parties.
- Federal and state tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- An account may be individual or shared by a household.
- Prizm Outlets may terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
- Points are not earned for purchases made prior to enrollment.
- Prizm Outlets reserves the right to add or withdraw participating outlets, make changes in the rules and rewards conditions, or terminate this program at any time without advance notice.
- Prizm Outlets' employees and their immediate families are not eligible to be Privileges Club members, except for authorized purposes of monitoring Privileges Club Points Certificates.
- Must have mailable U.S. address and active email address in order to be a Privileges Club member.
- Prizm Outlets reserves the right to reject any incomplete or inaccurate Privileges Club membership enrollment form; and to terminate any membership for abuse of Privileges or non-compliance with program rules.\